Wednesday, September 7, 2011

Kareena Kapoor Wedding – She thinks lot about marriage




(1) As per Latest Kareena Kapoor Interviews, she recently said that, “Yes I do. And what I feel good about is that I am never called a privileged star kid. Struggling to get somewhere adds value to the end result. I have been brought up in a different way where I was constantly told that life is not a bed of roses.”


(2) Bebo is looking for to work with Sister Karishma Kapoor - Yes she is keen to share screen space with her sister actress LOLO, I mean Karishma.

Nothing has been finalized as of now.

She also stated that if she ever gets an opportunity in the future, she will accept the offer with open hands as she is super excited to work with her.

Kareena Kapoor is looking forward to the release of Karishma’s comeback film Dangerous Ishq Movie and has wished her luck.

She further stated that she always shared a great equation with her sister and that she has always been a constant support and guide throughout.

Karisma has recently lent her voice in Kareena’s latest release Bodyguard.

No comments: