Wednesday, March 21, 2012

Bipasha Basu Sunny Leone Actresses – Past and Present for Jism Sequels 2012




(1) Sunny Leone has brought much hype to the film, which is the sequel of 2003 'Jism' starring John Abraham and Bipasha Basu.

Being aware of the successful status of the original, she watched it and apparently is in awe with Bips's performance.

As per Latest Bollywood Interviews, she said that, "I have seen her and she is gorgeous and amazing in the first movie. I hope I can meet up to her standard and not let her down in 'Jism 2'."

"I want to do a good job and I hope everybody likes the movie."

She took part in "Bigg Boss 5".

(2) Bipasha Basu Interviews - "I don't know her but (Mahesh) Bhatt saab always casts someone who suits the role. So I am sure she will do a good job."

Bipasha Basu and Ram Gopal Varma, the man who is a self-proclaimed lover of all things beautiful (read women), have created a mutual admiration society.

Visit my other Latest Funny Articles about,

Bipasha Basu Weight Loss Diets Workouts

Celina Jaitley Pregnancy News 2012

No comments: